1. Heat the milk cream and water in a medium sized pan, add the cauliflower and cook over a medium heat with a lid on until the cauliflower is soft to the touch, about 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Place the cauliflower and butter in a blender until very smooth. Remove and put into a small saucepan, season with salt and paper.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large non stick frying pan, cook the black pudding for 2 minutes on each side, or until the black pudding is crispy. Remove from the pan and drain on kitchen paper.
4. Turn up the heat and sear the scallops on both sides for 1 minute. Remove from the pan and drain with the black pudding.
5. Warm the cauliflower puree and divide between 4 warm plates, top with scallops, black pudding, caviar and baby leaves. Drizzle with the rapeseed oil and serve.